Thursday, October 14, 2010

day seven: worth it

someone who has made my life worth living...

i can't pick just one person- i just can't. once upon a time, when i was in my "dark" phase and i thought about dark things, there were three little lights that kept me from completely going over the edge... my little sisters.

steffany laurel...
i cannot even begin to explain how much i love this girl. she's my example in so many ways! so many times i was jealous of this sweet girl, because she is just so incredible! she's the type of person that you are just drawn to. she's so funny, and quirky, and silly, mature, and confident, and beautiful, and spiritual. she has gone through so much, some of it unfortunately was due to some of my actions, and yet she worked through it and is now the fantastically radiant young lady she is now. she's my best friend. i can talk to her about anything. i miss seeing her all the time. i love reminiscing about all of the ridiculous things we did when we were little... sneaking barbies in our pj's, making hammocks on the bunk bed, playing fat-so... she is my childhood. i love my steff-a-roo.

courtney katherine...
oh this darling girl makes me laugh. she is such a sweet innocent little lady. sometimes she reminds me of myself when i was littler. she loves to read, she's a bookworm, like i was. she's always got a book in her hands, or nearby at least. she is such a little worry-wart too. she stresses, and she panics herself (especially when there is a bug around, haha) but she is so sweet. i love how she is sensitive to those around her. she goes out of her way to make people feel loved. she's such a good student too, i could probably use some tips from her. she is such a little diva sometimes, but its cute. she sings her little heart out, and she can be absolutely absurd, but that's what makes her so endearing, she just laughs it off. i love my courtney coo.

lindsey rachel...
she's my baby. i can't help but think of that, i remember being her babysitter with her running into my arms. she's always been the baby of the family, and definitely always acted like it. she loves to show off, loves to talk like a little girl so we remember, but now she so desperately wants to grow up now too, especially with steff and court both being in young women's. she's an amazing little gymnast! it just comes so naturally to her. she is such a sweet little girl, she always greets me with the biggest squeezy hugs when i come home to visit. she is such a little bundle of energy too! she is always go go go and she always is doing something. i can't wait to see her grow up into even more of a little lady. i love my lindsey lou.




these are my sisters, my loves, the people i would do anything for. i love them with all of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment