Saturday, July 31, 2010

wardies

this is just a short post, nothing huge to say. only that my life is wonderful and beautiful and that i love my ward in a way that i never thought i would. i never thought that such a diverse group of people could feel like home to me. but thats what it is, that is the feeling i get when i am with them. they have become my family here. yes i still have and love my family, but these are the people that i go to to help me out, to listen to me, and i listen to them, to just hang out with, to share with, to serve with, to learn and grow with. they are my support. they make my life full and joyous. and its strange to me to think that something that i was so un-involved with a year ago, has become what my life revolves around. i love it. i love these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment