Monday, March 22, 2010

little potater

i miss alexa winn. yes yes i do. i think that just lately i have decided this. i miss my best friend. it sucks that we live so far away from each other. but i really have just been craving that carefree friendship we have. the it doesn't matter if we say something stupid to each other cuz we just laugh and blow it off and it doesn't matter what we say because the other person will understand, and i can be totally and completely honest with everything, because this girl knows my life story pretty much. every single itsy bitsy detail, the good the bad and the ugly. and i miss her. i recently saw her when my roommates and i went to california and stopped by to see her, just for a handful of minutes, and it just has started this ache for me :( and now after being more updated with her life (courtesy of her blog, which I LOVE just btw dahling) i miss her even more. i need a friend. i need my little potater.

No comments:

Post a Comment